LMIS solution pertains to organisation in the process of acquisition of Land for its multiple projects at different locations in the State. LMIS projects involve very high volume of data management, substantial monitoring and control. Skylabs has developed a tool which can help management to do land acquisition process transparently, effectively and efficiently By Implementing our GIS enabled land management processes, an organisation can view and monitor the complete acquisition process.
LMIS help organisation to meet and monitor their salutatory and environmental compliance and also help management to plan structure as per ground available resources.
Functional Areas covered in our LMIS services
The proposed Land Management Information System (LMIS) shall focus on the land management aspects of the following functional areas:
- Information System on Land Acquisition/ Alienation Monitoring & Control
- Information System on Resettlement & Rehabilitation (R&R) Activities
- Information System on Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) Activities
- Document Management System
Objectives of the LMIS
Acquisition/ Alienation of land involves comprehensive processing stages and a large number of process mile stones involving a number of entities and generation/ maintenance of a large number of intermediate scheduled process-related documents. Efficient management of such large information base is essential for effective monitoring/ control of the land acquisition/ alienation process, winning public sentiment through facilitation of timely/ rational disbursement of compensation, claim settlements and control over financials.
The GIS based LMIS is proposed with the following broad objectives:
- Better appreciation of the land base and the land management processes through visual representation
- Facilitate GIS based monitoring of Land Acquisition/ Alienation processed Resettlement & Rehabilitation activities, Corporate Social Responsibilities activities
- GIS based Decision Support (DSS) tool (query/ analysis) to assist the management in decision making process
- Remote, secured web dissemination of map based land information
- Support to the project engineering/ management team, utility service team through provision of appropriate land information
Our functionalities in LMIS
Functionaries in the Land Section are the primary users of the proposed Land Management Information System. Besides, the system shall also be used by the IT Section, Resettlement & Rehabilitation (R&R) section, Corporate Social Rehabilitation (CSR) section and Utility Services departments. A brief description of the primary interest of different functional sections is as follows.
Land Section :
- To monitor the land acquisition/ alienation processes, identify the gap areas, implement remedial measures.
- To assist the project engineering team in coordinating the Land Acquisition plan with the project engineering plan.
- Following-up in the Govt. to accelerate the Land Acquisition/ Alienation processes.
- Tracking of Award Compensation/ Payment for the private / Govt. and forest land.
- Keeping Record of Financial transactions.
- Use the above as a Estate Information System in future.
- Tracking of village wise project affected families (PAF)/ project displaced families (PDF ).
- Tracking of compensation in lieu of land as per the R&R policy of Govt.
- Relocation of the displaced families in the R&R colony.
Get A Quote
- Planning and Implementation of CSR activities in the Project affected/ periphery villages.
- Keeping track of the Activities/ Beneficiaries /Financial .
The professional, engaged in the acquisition work, will have look and feel of the area, they are going to work on. Simultaneously, with a single click they will have all the information required to start the acquisition process.
A whole circle of people may be involved in a acquisition process, but a few would be physically working it out. As the system is web-based, regular updating of the system will help everyone to get updated with the workflow at the end of the day.
Acquisition of any kind comes with a risk of arousal of several kinds of litigation, may be in near or far future. This system will act as an archive of documents and information which would in turn help the company personal to solve the litigations with ease.
Get A Quote
- Statistical analysis on Spatial features with web interfaces.
- Comprehensive and flexible integration of several map layers.
- Thematic maps with high visual impact.
- All kinds of querying capabilities through web interfaces.
- Capabilities to generate reports in (Web HTML) and (Microsoft Excel) formats.
- Work area saving facilities and customized workstation as per users preferences.
Check the Focused areas and Reports covered so far
- Land Purpose Wise Acquisition Status (FOREST,GOVT. AND PRIVATE LAND)
- Purpose wise allotment details of Land
Pending Land Details
- Village Purpose Wise Pending Land
- Village Wise Stage/Status Pending Land (Work Flow)
- Land Utilization Pattern
- Village wise RR Beneficiaries
- Socio Economic Report PAF /PDF
- Tenancy Database
- Village Wise Award List
- Village wise Acq. Milestones Report
- Village wise Acq. Milestones Chart
- Village wise Estimation/ and summary Report
- Land Beneficiary Reports
- Parcel Listing
- Payment Register Village wise purpose wise
- Village Khata Wise Share
- Village Wise Land Schedule
- State Agency Demand Report
- HR Beneficiary Report
Get A Quote
- Parcel Details (Land Khata)
- Award Register
- Social Economic Survey Data- PAF (Project affected families)/ PDF
(Project displaced families)
- R&R and Beneficiaries
- Share Register
- Payment Register (Pvt/Govt)
- HR Beneficiaries
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibilities)
- Document Management System
- GIS Integration
- Survey data integration
- Better thematic mapping as per user need
- Department wise access
- Better reporting system and export option